How about eating a “Mediterranean” diet with good fats and good carbs?
In addition to clean food that we already know. We must eat food that cooks very little. Reduce the use of lard Palm oil in cooking Choose to eat low-fat protein. And changed to eating more fruits and vegetables. There is still a way to eat healthy food that Westerners have liked for a long time. Because it is proven to help reduce the risk of many dangerous diseases, that is, eating the “Mediterranean” style.
How good is eating the “Mediterranean” style?
There is a research report ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com found that People in Mediterranean countries such as Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Morocco have a higher rate of heart disease. and various blood vessels less than other countries together in Europe The important variable comes from the food eaten each day. That’s eating the Mediterranean diet.
How to eat “Mediterranean” style?
Basically, eating a Mediterranean diet. You can do this by choosing to eat these foods.
- Eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and healthy fats every day.
- Eat protein from fish, poultry, nuts, and eggs every week.
- Eat dairy foods such as fresh milk and yogurt regularly.
- Reduce your intake of red meat.
Eat “Mediterranean” style: what are good fats and good carbohydrates?
Normally when thinking of healthy food, Usually low in fat and little carbohydrates Because it is seen as a food that provides high energy But the Mediterranean diet can consume fat. and carbohydrates But you have to choose the right type of food.
- Fats: Choose to eat only fats that are good for the body, that is, unsaturated fatty acids that can be found in vegetable oils such as olive oil, sesame oil, safflower oil, avocados, marine fish such as salmon, tuna, nuts, and various grains. etc.
- Carbohydrates: Choose to eat only complex carbohydrates. which is a carbohydrate that has not been refined not processed Therefore, it has dietary fiber. and high nutritional value Found in brown rice, coarse rice, whole wheat bread, whole grains, and in some fruits and vegetables such as taro, sweet potatoes, and beans.
In addition to choosing to eat healthy food Doing daily activities such as taking a walk after a meal, doing housework, going to the market, or cycling can make Mediterranean people more healthy. Therefore, if one eats a Mediterranean diet Don’t forget to exercise regularly as well.