How to take care of your mouth after “tooth extraction” that you should know.
going to a dental clinic to have a tooth extracted. It can be a nightmare for many people. For fear of the dentist But nightmares can be even worse. If, after tooth extraction, the oral health is not maintained as well as it should especially after tooth extraction. It is essential to take good care from ทางเข้า ufabet of oral hygiene. Because there may infection in the wound.
Why do I have to have a tooth extracted?
Almost all of our milk teeth. At some point it will have to come off. Then new teeth that we call permanent teeth are born in their place. Some people’s teeth may come out easily on their own. While some people may need to use help like a dentist to remove it.
There are many reasons for tooth extraction. The most common cause is tooth decay. Your dentist may recommend a filling. But if the tooth decay is too much, the dentist may recommend extraction.
In addition to tooth decay problems before braces It may be necessary to have some teeth removed before a straightening or orthodontic procedure begins. Moreover can caused by an infection. Because decayed teeth are not treated or corrected, they may be at risk of infection in such decayed teeth. until eventually may spread to the root of the tooth cause the tooth to be extracted to prevent the infection from spreading to the gums or the risk of developing other oral diseases The presence of wisdom teeth may also need to be considered for removal.
How to take care of your mouth after tooth extraction?
After the torturous minute was over. It’s time to prepare for the symptoms after tooth extraction. You can use How to take care of the oral cavity after by yourself as follows
- Take pain medication as prescribed by the dentist.
- Bite on the gauze firmly for 1-3 hours or until the bleeding stops.
- The gauze should be removed before going to bed. to prevent swallowing gauze while sleeping Or it may be at risk of getting stuck in the throat.
- Apply ice for only 10 minutes at a time, no longer than that. because it may make the tissues in that area worse
- Do not rinse your mouth and do not spit out your saliva for the first 24 hours after tooth extraction. because of the risk that the bleeding will not stop
- After 24 hours, the mouth can be rinsed and gargled. It is recommended to use salt water to gargle.
Things to do after tooth extraction
- After should eat soft food. or liquid diet that use less chewing, such as porridge or rice porridge
- brush your teeth gently
- Avoid brushing the area where the tooth has just extracted. Gargle with salt water.